Let’s Get to Work Together
Working and sharing with other world language educators is a passion of mine that I truly love. This is an opportunity to share my knowledge and continue growing together.
I am available to offer in-person and virtual workshops/consultations for school districts, departments, conferences and individual mentorship.
I have worked with small and large audiences on topics such as:
1. Curriculum development and transformation
2. Technology tools for world language classes
3. Going beyond thematic units
4. Gamifying the world language classroom
5. Using stories to aid language acquisition
6. Tailored workshops
Organizations I have worked with and presented to in the past: