Let’s Get to Work Together
Working and sharing with other world language educators is one of my passions that I really love. This is an opportunity to share my knowledge and continue growing together.
I am available to offer in-person and virtual workshops/consultations for school districts, departments, conferences, and one-on-one mentoring.
I have worked with small and large audiences on topics such as:
1. Curriculum development and transformation
2. Technology tools for world language classes
3. Going beyond thematic units
4. Gamifying the world language classroom
5. Using stories to aid language acquisition
6. Comprehensible input in the elementary classroom
7. Custom workshops
Organizations you have worked with and presented with in the past:
ACTFL language connects